The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
MediClear Plus by Thorne Research provides low-allergenic rice and pea protein along with vitamins and minerals that support liver function and detoxification.
- contains curcumin phytosome, which is significantly better absorbed than a standardized (95%) curcumin extract
- provides well-absorbed green tea phytosome to support weight management
- contains grape seed phytosome for added antioxidant and vascular support
- unflavored to provide multiple mixing choices
Mediclear Plus contains all the nutritional components of MediClear with the added advantages of curcumin phytosome, grape seed phytosome, and green tea phytosome – all well-absorbed forms of these plant extracts for maintenance of the body's normal inflammatory response.
Providing essential nutrient cofactors, while supplying an adequate amount of low-allergenicity protein, can be very beneficial to liver function. Health-care practitioners know that many challenges to health can arise when a patient's liver is not functioning as it should, including poor digestion, imbalances in intestinal bacteria, and fatigue. MediClear includes beneficial detoxification nutrient cofactors, as well as an array of extra nutrients and botanicals in powder form that can be added to water, or fruit or vegetable juice, resulting in a pleasant-tasting beverage.
Why Rice and Pea Protein?
Rice and pea protein are used in MediClear because of their low incidence of allergenicity. It is far more likely for dairy or soy protein to initiate an allergic reaction. Using rice and pea proteins allows you to eliminate most allergenic proteins from the diet, yet maintain high-quality protein intake.
MediClear Plus contains vitamins and minerals necessary for detoxification and liver support. These nutrients are provided in the most absorbable, best utilized forms, such as calcium and magnesium citrate-malate, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (active vitamin B6), folinic acid and L-5-MTHF (active forms of folate), methyl- and adenosylcobalamin (active forms of B12), and UltraChrome (Thorne Research's patented chromium).
For adults and children 12 or more years of age. Mix one serving (two scoops) with 8 ounces of cold water, vegetable or fruit juice, rice milk, or nut milk as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product is not a medical food. It is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
- Serving Size: Two Scoops (36.2 g)
- Servings Per Container: 21
- Two (36.2 g) Scoops Contain:
- Calories 120
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Protein 32 g
- Vitamin A (3,000 IU from Mixed Carotenes and 2,000 IU as Palmitate) 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (70 IU from Mixed Tocopherols and 50 IU from d-Alpha Tocopherol) 120 IU
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 12 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 5 mg
- Niacin (30 mg as Niacinamide and 8 mg as Niacin) 38 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate (150 mcg as Calcium Folinate and 150 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate
- from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 300 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (25 mcg as Adenosylcobalamin and 25 mcg as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid(as Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate-Malate) 300 mg
- Phosphorus 314 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate-Malate) 150 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Chelidamate Arginate)† 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Picolinate) 50 mcg
- Prorietary Blend ††† 25.53 g
- -Pea Protein
- -Rice Protein
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate-Malate) 300 mg
- Glycine†† 1.65 g
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 1.5 g
- L-Glutamine†† 500 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)†† 500 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome††† (Curcuma longa extract (root) /
- Phosphatidylcholine complex) 400 mg
- Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine
- complex from Sunflower) 250 mg
- Taurine†† 110 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 100 mg
- Grape Seed Phytosome††† (Vitis vinifera extract / Phosphatidylcholine complex) 50 mg
- Green Tea Phytosome††† (Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine complex) 50 mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 50 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine†† 50 mg
- Choline Citrate 30 mg
- Glutathione (Reduced)†† 25 mg
- Boron (as Boron Picolinate) 100 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Picolinate) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide.
This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, or magnesium, calcium, or vegetable stearates.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. MediClear Plus contains green tea phytosome, curcumin phytosome, and grape seed phytosome - plant extracts complexed with phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy. Phosphatidylcholine contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in MediClear Plus.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Folinic acid and 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as they can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, these folate sources have not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.