The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Helps maintain normal blood lipids and the digestion of fats
Our modern diet is increasingly defined by high-fat, high cholesterol foods. In addition to making smart choices of what we eat, supplemental enzymes can help support a healthy digestive system to encourage more complete digestion of fats and lipids. Use this product along with a healthy diet and lifestyle to support weight management efforts and to help maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels that are already within the normal range.
Transformation’s Professional Protocol Lypo™ is an enzyme supplement with herbs and vitamins designed to support blood lipids and blood sugars already within the normal range which helps promote cardiovascular health as well as healthy skin.
Chromium and Herbs: This formula includes Chromium polynicotinate and Guggulipids extract as well as other herbs known known for their ability to support healthy digestion.
Digestive Enzymes: The lipolytic enzymes known as lipase support the digestion of fats.* This formula also includes polysaccharolytic enzymes and a protease enzyme blend.
Antioxidant Support: This formula contains the antioxidants beta carotene and Vitamin E. It also includes an effective antioxidant blend to help combat free radial damage associated with high-fat foods.
Take one (1) capsule after meal or between meals with 8 oz. of water or as directed by health care practitioner. One (1) capsule may be taken with meals to enhance the digestion of fats.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene) 204 ,cg RAE
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 1.7 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- Tzyme™ Lipase Blend (3,898 FIP ) 106 mg
- Garcinia cambogia fruit extract 150 mg
- Tzyme™ Polysaccharolytic Blend 62 mg
- Amylase 4,900 DU
- Alpha galactosidase 63 Gal U
- Diastase 59 DP o
- Invertase 20 SU
- Lactase 196 ALU
- Glucoamylase 0.042 AGU
- Guggulipid std extract (C. mukul gum resin) 60 mg
- Bladderwrack algae 60 mg
- Tzyme™ AntiOxBlend 48 mg
- (Mixed carotenoids (from dunaliella), Alpha-lipoic acid, Eleuthero (root), Asian Ginseng (root), CoQ10, Flaxseed)
- Garlic (bulb) 40 mg
- Lecithin (from soy) 40 mg
- Tzyme™ Protease Blend 26 mg
- (peptidases, bromelain)
- Artichoke (leaves) extract 30 mg
- Rice bran 51 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose & water
Absolutely no fillers.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
All Transformation™ formulas are carefully prepared to assure maximum quality and nutritional effectiveness. ABSOLUTELY NO FILLERS.