The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Liver & Kidney Support for Cats & Dogs
Your pet comes into contact with environmental toxins whether he spends his time indoors or outdoors. Indoor contaminants include volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other toxic chemicals from household furnishings, cleaning and personal care products. Outdoor pollutants and contaminants can be present in the air, dirt and grass. Even rain water has been found to contain measurable amounts of glyphosate from the agricultural herbicide Roundup®
Liver & Kidney Support for Cats & Dogs was formulated to help maintain your pet’s healthy liver and kidney function, and to support his normal detoxification processes.
We recommend Liver & Kidney Support for Cats & Dogs for daily use or as needed, depending upon your pet's exposure and overall vitality. Animals with stressed organs from either normal genetic predispositions or age related changes may benefit from daily use.
Here are general suggestions for use to support your pet’s normal detoxification process:
- If your pet is exposed to chemicals in heartworm medications, flea and tick preventives, or undergoes anesthesia, use for one week after treatments.
- If your pet has seasonal exposure to toxins, such as swimming in chlorinated pools or walking in areas that have been sprayed, use as needed.
- If your pet experiences regular exposure to pollutants or chemicals indoors or outdoors, such as household cleaners, air fresheners or household sprays, use regularly.
- If you apply chemical lawn fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides in or around your home or yard, use regularly (remember, you’re likely tracking them inside your home).
Liver & Kidney Support can be used as a daily maintenance product for life-long support or periodically for short term exposures.
- Administer orally, once per day.
- Animal Type / Serving Amount:
- Cats (2+ lbs) 0.25 g 1/2 scoop
- Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14 lbs) 0.5 g 1 scoop
- Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs) 0.75 g 1 1/2 scoops
- Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs) 1.0 g 2 scoops
- Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs) 1.5 g 3 scoops
- Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs) 2.0 g 4 scoops
- Active Ingredients per 1 Scoop (0.5 g)
- Japanese Knotweed 75 mg
- -(Polygonum cuspidatum)(Root) providing 15 mg of Resveratrol
- Milk Thistle (seed) Extract 35 mg
- Organic Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) 25 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome Complex 25 mg
- -(Curcuma longa (Rhizoma) Extract, Sunflower Lecithin)
- Organic Dandelion [Leaf] 25 mg
- Glycine 25 mg
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 25 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine (from Sunflower Lecithin) 25 mg
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) 25 mg
- Taurine 25 mg
- Schisandra [Fruit] Extract 15 mg
- Organic Green Tea [Leaf] Extract 10 mg
- L-Glutathione 10 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Organic Rice Hull, Microcrystalline Cellulose
For use in Cats and Dogs only.
If your animal is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before administering any dietary supplement.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's conditon worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.