The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A one-per-day multivitamin is created specifically for children’s unique nutritional needs from ages 6-12.
Each dose contains only the finest ingredients in the most bioavailable forms in a very small capsule.
One (1) capsule daily with a meal as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 1500 mcg RAE / 167% DV
- -(2500 IU as Natural Mixed Carotenoids and 2500 IU as Palmitate)
- Vitamin C 100 mg / 111% DV
- -(as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D-3 20 mcg / 100% DV
- -(800 IU as Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E 40 mg / 267% DV
- -(60 IU as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)
- Thiamine 5 mg / 417% DV
- -(as Thiamine Mononitrate)
- Riboflavin 5 mg / 385% DV
- -(as Riboflavin 5' Phosphate)
- Niacin 25 mg NE / 156% DV
- -(as Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B-6 5 mg / 294% DV
- -(as Pyridoxine HCI and Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate)
- Folate 667 mcg DFE / 167% DV
- -(400 mcg as L-5-Methylfolate, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B-12 10mcg / 417% DV
- -(as Methylcobalamin)
- Biotin 300 mcg / 1000% DV
- Pantothenic Acid 25 mg / 500% DV
- -(as Calcium D-Pantothenate)
- Iron 9 mg / 50% DV
- -(as Iron Bis-Glycinate)
- Iodine 100 mcg / 67% DV
- -(as Potassium Iodide)
- Zinc 15 mg / 136% DV
- -(as Zinc Citrate)
- Selenium 100 mcg / 182% DV
- -(as L-Selenomethionine)
- Copper 2 mg / 222% DV
- -(as Copper Gluconate)
- Manganese 1 mg / 43% DV
- -(as Manganese Gluconate)
- Chromium 100 mcg / 286% DV
- -(as Chromium Niacinate)
- Molybdenum 25 mcg / 56% DV
- -(Molybdenum Glycinate)
- *Vitamin E is derived from soy oil
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule, L-Leucine, Vitamin E is derived from Soy Oil.
Free of Fairy, Gluten, and Eggs. Free of Nuts.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to concieve, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.