The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vitamin D 1,000 IU may be a useful dietary supplement for those individuals wishing to support bone health or whose requirements for vitamin D cannot be met by lower potency products.
- Supports bone health in those who need a higher potency formula
- Essential for bone and calcium metabolism
- Adequate vitamin D assures normal calcium absorption and maintenance of healthy calcium plasma levels
- Neutral tasting, sugar free formula
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1-10 drops daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Drop (approx 0.03 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 750
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU) 125%
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring. Gluten-free. Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. This product is not intended for infants. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 400 IU. THis product delivers 10,000 IU of vitamin D per dose.
People consuming more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) per day should have their vitamin D blood levels monitored by a healthcare professional.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.