The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
B vitamins are the ultimate multitaskers—all eight of the B’s work together to help facilitate critical biochemical reactions throughout your entire body.
They can be necessary for energy metabolism, detoxification, immunity, balanced mood, cognitive function and gut health. Providing the metabolically active forms help ensure you will always have a steady supply.
The stresses of modern life, poor diet, digestive disturbances and medications can deplete your B vitamins. This unique formula emphasizes bioactive molecules including the metabolically active forms of B2, folate, and B12, as well as trimethylglycine (TMG), an active metabolite of choline.
TMG, like B12 and folate, serves a vital role in methylation. The liver’s detoxification pathways are also supported by TMG and milk thistle. This unique formula can help support the pivotal processes of methylation and detoxification throughout the day.
Because age, low stomach acid and genetic variation can impair absorption of B complex vitamins, Dr. Shade developed our Liposomal Methyl B-Complex, allowing for direct uptake into the bloodstream.
- Supports both methylation and detoxification
- Known to increases energy metabolism
- Quick acting and easily absorbed
- Includes nutrients to support the liver
Take 2 pumps by mouth once daily. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by healthcare professional.
Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
Use within 60 days of opening.
- Serving Size: 1 mL (2 pumps)
- Servings per container: 50
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 12.5 mg / 833%
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 7.5 mg / 441%
- Niacin (as Niacin, Niacinamide) 10 mg / 50%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 7.5 mg / 375%
- Folate (as Calcium Folinate) 500 mcg / 125%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg / 8,333%
- Biotin 500 mcg / 166%
- Pantothenic acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 25 mg / 250%
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 25 mg
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract 50 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine 68 mg
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), EDTA (as preservative), Natural Citrus Oils and Natural Flavoring.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quicksilver Delivery Systems® utilizes modern science to unleash the curative power of nature. With the world’s most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements can help to nourish your cells with phosphatidylcholine as they deliver their core effective ingredients faster and more efficiently.
Store at room temparature.