The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Active Manuka Honey to Deeply Nourish†
Smooth and protect your lips by sealing in moisture and preventing dehydration with our nourishing Lip Balm. Active Manuka Honey naturally moisturises, plus its antimicrobial properties help heal split or chapped lips. Calendula plus other soothing oils and fruit waxes also make this Balm deeply nourishing. Good enough to eat, our certified natural Lip Balm will leave your lips beautifully soft and supple.
Hero ingredients: Manuka Honey for its humectant properties to maintain moisture levels in the skin, and for its natural germ fighting properties and enzymes.
To use: apply a small amount to lips as needed. Ideal as ‘Lip primer’ for use prior to applying lipstick and a colour free base for lipsticks. Use it following your favourite Living Nature lipstick for a perfect gloss finish.
- Ricinus communis (castor) oil, Jojoba esters, Cera alba (beeswax), Theobroma grandiflorum (cupuacu) seed butter**, Caryocar brasiliense fruit oil, Calendula officinalis (calendula) extract**, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil **, Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Parfum*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Bisabolol, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, Mel (manuka honey). *From natural essential oils: Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
- **Certified organic.
In Living Nature products you'll find no:
- Endocrine disrupting synthetic preservatives such as:
- -Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
- Neurotoxic preservatives like phenoxyethanol
- Harsh surfactants like sodium, ammonium and lauryl/laurethsulphates
- Petrochemicals, including PEGs, paraffin and other glycols
- Silicones, Mineral oils, artificial fragrances, grain alcohols
- Bisphenol-A (BPA)
- Genetically modified or irradiated ingredients
Keep out of reach of children.
When we say our products are safe and certified natural, we mean it. Not 'probably' safe, or 'mostly' natural. Since 1987, Living Nature has led the world in natural, safe and effective skincare and beauty. We are proudly certified natural by BDIH of Germany, a globally recognized, independent auditing body. Our Natural Being skincare range is also certified natural by BDIH.
We use some of the world's most remarkable ingredients, but what we leave out is just as important. We have a very simple mantra: if there's any question about an ingredient's safety, we simply will not use it.