The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
State-Of-The-Art Multi-Nutrient Formula
Take eight (8) tablets per day in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size 8 tablets (per day)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, acetate) (5,000 IU) 1500 mcg
- Vitamin C 1000 mg
- -(as calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, acerola extract)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2,000 IU) 50 mcg
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, D-alpha tocopherol) 67 mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl) 125 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate) 50 mg
- Niacin (as 61% niacinamide, 38% niacin, 1% niacinamide ascorbate) 190 mg
- Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (100 mg), pyridoxine HCI (5 mg)] 105 mg
- Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 600 mcg
- Biotin 3000 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate with 5 mg pantethine) 600 mg
- Calcium 500 mg
- -(as dicalcium phosphate, Ca ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate, Ca D-glucarate)
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium 420 mg
- -(as magnesium oxide, citrate, arginate, glycinate, taurinate, ascorbate)
- Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc®3 zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate) 35 mg
- Selenium 200 mcg
- -[as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell®4 high selenium yeast, Se-methyl L-selenocysteine]
- Copper (as TRAACS®13 copper bisglycinate chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate) 1 mg
- Chromium 500 mcg
- -[as Crominex®5 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® amla extract (fruit), PrimaVie® Shilajit]
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 125 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 35 mg
- Broccoli concentrate blend 725 mg
- -[broccoli powder, extract (sprout , floret, seed) (providing glucosinolates, sulforaphane), calcium D-glucarate]
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 600 mg
- Decaffeinated green tea extract 325 mg
- -(leaf) [std. to 45% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)]
- Acerola extract 4:1 (berry) 300 mg
- Inositol 250 mg
- Bitter orange citrus bioflavonoids (peel, fruit) [std. to 50% hesperidin] 200 mg
- Fruit/berry proprietary blend 200 mg
- -[European elder, blackberry, blueberry, sweet cherry, cranberry, plum, persimmon (Diospyros kaki) powders]
- Taurine 200 mg
- Wild blueberry anthocyanin extract (fruit) 150 mg
- Sensoril®12 Ashwagandha extract 125 mg
- -(root,leaf ) [std. to 32% oligosaccharides, 10% glycoside conjugates]
- Silymarin [from milk thistle extract (seed)] 100 mg
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous) 100 mg
- CherryPure®1 sour cherry (tart cherry) proanthocyanidin extract (skin) 85 mg
- POMELLA®9 pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins] 85 mg
- Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta tocopherols) 60 mg
- MirtoSelect®11 bilberry extract (fruit) 30 mg
- BioVin®7 grape proanthocyanidin extract (whole grape) 25 mg
- Leucoselect®6 grape seed proanthocyanidin extract 25 mg
- Bromelain [from pineapple (stem)] (2400 gelatin digestive units/gram) 15 mg
- Lutein [from marigold extract (flower)] (providing 465 mcg trans-zeaxanthin) 15 mg
- Olive extract (fruit) (providing polyphenols, hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein) 12.5 mg
- Sesame seed lignan extract 10 mg
- Luteolin [from orange extract (fruit)] 8 mg
- Apigenin 5 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) 3 mg
- Lycopene [from LycoBeads®8 natural tomato extract (fruit)] 3 mg
- Delphinidins [from Delphinol®2 maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis) extract (fruit)] 2 mg
- Cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G) [from black currant extract (fruit)] 1.25 mg
- trans-Pterostilbene (from pTeroPure®10) 0.5 mg
- Other ingredients: stearic acid, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), silica.
- 1- CherryPure® is a registered trademark of Shoreline Fruit, LLC.
- 2- Delphinol® is a registered trademark of MAQUI NEW LIFE S.A., Chile.
- 3- L-OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- 4- SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc.
- 5- Crominex® 3+, Capros® and PrimaVie® are registered trademarks of Natreon, Inc.
- 6- Leucoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- 7- BioVin® is a registered trademark of Cyvex Nutrition dba Bioriginal.
- 8- Lycored Lycopene™ is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey.
- 9- POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
- 10- pTeroPure® is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc. Patents see: www.ChromaDexPatents.com.
- 11- MirtoSelect® is a registered trademark of Indena, S.p.A., Milan, Italy.
- 12- Sensoril® is protected under US Patent Nos. 6,153,198 and 6,713,092 and is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
- 13- TRAACS® is a registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur.
Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily.
Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin.
Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications.
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson’s disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.