The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Anti-Alcohol and Liver Support
Planetary Herbals Kudzu Recovery™ features the roots and flowers of kudzu (Pueraria lobata), which have long been used in Chinese herbalism to help lessen the desire for alcohol. Researchers have identified two constituents in kudzu responsible for this activity, daidzein and daidzin. These are combined with coptis, a primary cleansing and liver-supporting herb from Chinese herbalism, and other key botanicals historically used to reduce cravings.
- Used traditionally in Chinese herbalism to safely address the abuse of alcohol.
- Combines a Full Spectrum™ blend of kudzu's flowers and roots with a powerful root extract.
- Naturally contains isoflavonoids and saponins that provide anti-alcohol support.
- Supports the liver.
- Helps the body's normal detoxification processes.
- Provides traditionally recommended dosage.
2 tablets twice daily between meals.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate and naturally occurring) 34 mg
- Proprietary Blend 1.5 g
- -Kudzu Root Extract, Japanese Raisin Tree Fruit, Coptis Root, Poria Sclerotium, Zhu Ling Sclerotium, Ginger Root, Bai-Zhu Atractylodes Rhizome, Codonopsis Root, Shen Qu-Massa Fermentata Extract, and Fennel Seed.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, stearic acid, dibasic calcium phosphate, silica, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.