The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Nature’s Way® Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill - one of nature’s most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Helps safeguards vascular and heart health: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart ailments (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Calories 10
- Total Fat <1 g 1%
- Cholesterol 10 mg 3%
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- Krill Oil 1 g
- -Phospholipids 400 mg
- -Omega-3 Fatty Acids 220 mg
- --Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 120 mg
- --Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 55 mg
- Astaxanthin 80 mcg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water.
Contains shellfish (Krill).
Contains No: sugar, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a seafood allergy, have a blood clotting disorder, taking blood thinning medication, taking any other medications, please consult a healthcare professional before use.
Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.