The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Klean Multivitamin is specially formulated for the unique needs of athletes. Unlike many multivitamins that have too much magnesium and calcium, Klean gives your body the optimum balance of ingredients to stay healthy throughout your training. Bottom line
This is the starting line. Vitamins and minerals play a vital role for those of us who compete – from metabolizing fats and carbs, to providing fuel during training and races, to utilizing protein to restore muscle afterward. Your optimal health and performance starts with Klean Multivitamin.
Klean Multivitamin is specially formulated for the unique needs of athletes. It has been carefully developed to contain the right proportions of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients without danger of toxic build-up or other side effects. The unique fruit and vegetable blend and ingredients such as, Lutein, Lycopene, Zeaxanthin, Astaxanthin and Pterostilbene are not found in other multivitamins.
This product is NSF Certified for Sport®. Products marked with NSF logo are Certified for Sport by NSF International, which ensures that the products have been independently tested and verified to be free of more than 200 substances that are banned in athletic competition. The NSF Certified for Sport® program is recognized by the USOC, the NFL, MLB, PGA, LPGA and the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 tablets daily or as directed. This product is best taken with meals.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % DV:
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene) 1,500 mcg / 167%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120 mg / 133%
- Vitamin D-3 25 mcg (1,000 IU) /125%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 mg / 447%
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCI) 25 mg / 2,063%
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg / 769%
- Niacin/Niacinamide 30 mg / 188%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 10 mg / 588%
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg / 10,417%
- Biotin 300 mcg / 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg / 500%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate/malate complex) 50 mg / 4%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 25 mg / 6%
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg / 100%
- Zinc (as Opti-Zinc, monomethionine) 15 mg / 136%
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate) 100 mcg / 182%
- Copper (as amino acid chelate) 1 mg / 111%
- Chromium (as amino acid chelate) 120 mcg / 343%
- Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate) 100 mcg / 222%
- Potassium (as Potassium Aspartate) 30 mg / <1%
- Proprietary Blend 300 mg
- -(Wild Blueberry Extract (fruit, Vaccinium angustifolium, standardized to 4% polyphenols), Strawberry Extract (fruit, Fragaria X ananassa, standardized to 2% polyphenols), Spinach Extract (leaf, Spinacia oleracea, standardized to 1.5% polyphenols)
- Inositol 25 mg
- Pterostilbene (methylated resveratrol) 10 mg
- Lutein 3 mg
- Lycopene 3 mg
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg
- Astaxanthin 1 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, tablet coating (cellulose gum, dextrose, titanium dioxide, cellulose, magnesium silicate, camerel, glycerin, natural flavor), croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, and silica.
This product contains NO yeast, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to concieve, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.