The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Childrens Liquid Vitamin D†
- Promotes healthy growth and development
- Supports teeth, bone, and muscle health
- 400 IU of concentrated vitamin D in each liquid drop
- Place a drop in your child's food or drink or directly on the tongue
- Each bottle contains 365 drops, one for each day of the year
- Unflavored with no aftertaste
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Since our children's bodies can't produce enough vitamin D3 on their own, they must get it through their diets or from exposure to direct sunlight, which triggers the body to make it. Children can get vitamin D through foods like oily fish, including salmon, mackerel, and tuna; fortified milk; or cereal. But getting enough from diet alone can be difficult. And because of the risk of skin damage, it's not recommended they spend too much time in the sun. For children not getting enough vitamin D, a supplement may be the best option. Vitamin D promotes healthy growth and development, helps their bodies absorb calcium and phosphorus; and supports teeth, bone, and muscle health. Kid's Super Daily D3 can be placed in food or a drink or directly on the tongue.
Children two years of age or older: Give one drop daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. May be put in food or drink.
- Serving Size: 1 drop (0.001 fl oz /0.028 mL)
- Servings Per Container: About 365
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU)
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglyceride oil (coconut and palm source).
Gluten-free. Soy-free. No artificial preservatives.
Do not use if security seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store bottle upright at room temperature.