The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Promotes Bone Support, Immune Function and Growth and Development
Kid's Multi Gummy Bears in delicious, natural raspberry flavor are packed with 17 essential vitamins and minerals that are the most difficult for children to get through diet alone. The nutrient values in this formula are based on the recommended daily intakes from the FDA and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Kid's Multi Gummy Bears provide:
- Vitamin A to support healthy vision and immune function
- B complex vitamins to promote energy production
- Vitamin C to provide powerful antioxidant protection
- Vitamin D3 to promote teeth and bone health
- Vitamin E to support a healthy heart
- Vitamin K2 as an important bone nutrient
- Minerals to support a healthy immune system
- Delicious natural raspberry-flavored gummy bears
- Potency and quality guaranteed
- Support for healthy growth and development
- Children 4 years of age and older: Chew 2 gummies daily.
- Serving Size: 2 Gummies
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%
- -Total Sugars 3 g
- --Includes 3 g Added Sugars 6%
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate) 450 mcgRAE 50%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 45 mg 50%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 7.5 mg 50%
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) (from thiamine mononitrate) 0.6 mg 50%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.65 mg 50%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 8 mg 50%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 0.85 mg 50%
- Folate (120 mcg folic acid) 200 mcgDFE 50%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 1.2 mcg 50%
- Biotin (as d-biotin) 15 mcg 50%
- Pantothenic acid (from calcium d-pantothenate) 2.5 mg 50%
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 75 mcg 50%
- Zinc (from zinc citrate) 2.75 mg 25%
- Chromium (from chromium chloride) 17.5 mcg 50%
- Molybdenum (from sodium molybdate) 22.5 mcg 50%
Other Ingredients: Tapioca syrup, sugar, purified water, citric acid, natural flavors (raspberry, stevia leaf extract), tapioca starch, sodium citrate, vegetable juice for color, sunflower oil, carnauba wax, maltodextrin, pectin.
Contains No: Synthetic colors, synthetic sweeteners, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, high fructose corn syrup.
Vitamin K can antagonize the effect of anticoagulants, including Warfarin. Do not take this product if you are taking Warfarin or are pregnant or breastfeeding without first consulting with your physician.
If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.