The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Give Your Kids Relief From Colds Without Harsh Chemicals†
Kids syrups made with natural active ingredients that stimulate the body's own defenses
Feel good about feeling better
We all want our little ones to feel better when they have a cough or cold, but many parents are concerned about giving too many harsh chemicals. Traditional over-the-counter cough medicines use chemicals to mask symptoms. Similasan works differently, by using natural active ingredients to stimulate the body's natural defenses and target the root cause so your little one can feel better without harsh chemicals.
- For ages 2+
- Kid friendly flavor
- No known side-effects and can be used alongside traditional medicines
- Free of dyes, artificial flavoring & gluten
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of dry/tickling cough, fever, and nasal congestion due to throat and bronchial irritation occuring with a cold.
- For children ages 2-12: Take a 2.5 ml dose 3 to 6 times daily (every 4 hours).
- Children ages 12 and up: Take a dose of 5 ml 3 to 6 times daily (every 4 hours).
Or use as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Active Ingredients - Purpose
- Belladonna 6X - sore throat, nighttime cough, mucus
- Chamomilla (chamomile) 8X - mucus, dry cough, restlessness
- Cuprum metallicum (copper) 12X - hoarseness, mucus, dry cough
- Drosera (sundrew) 4X - nighttime spasmodic/hacking/tickling cough
- Echinacea (pale purple coneflower) 6X - immune stimulant
- Ferrum phosphoricum (iron phosphate) 12X - hoarseness, mucus, tickling cough
- Senega officinalis (mountain flax) 6X - nasal congestion, musuc, dry/hacking/tickling cough
- Zicum metallicum (zinc) 12X - roughness/dryness/soreness in throat, tickling cough
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, Grape flavor, Purified water, Sorbitol
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not intended for children under 2. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
Replace cap tightly after every use.