The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Multi vitamin for children.
The nutritional needs of a growing child are of considerable importance, especially during their early years. Essential nutrients such as vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and other important co-factors play crucial roles in the growth and development of skeletal structures, brain function, internal organs and many other areas of basic developmental health. Unfortunately, kids can be extremely fussy when it comes to eating, and as a result, many of these basic nutritional needs can get overlooked in the process.
- Children age 4 and up: Take 2 chewables daily with food.
- Children 1 -3 years of age: Take 1 or 2 chewables daily with food.
- Serving Size: 2 Chewable Tablets
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 3 g
- Sugars 2 g
- Vitamin A (from 60% Retinyl Palmitate and
- 40% Beta-Carotene (as pro-Vitamin A) 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg
- Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (from d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 30IU
- Thiamine (from Thiamine HCl) (Vitamin B-1) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) (Vitamin B-3) 20 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridxine HCl) 2 mg
- Folate (as Folic Acid) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from Cal. d-Pantothenate) 10 mg
- Calcium (from Cal. Citrate and Carbonate) 20 mg
- Iron (from Ferrochel® Iron Bisglycinate) 5 mg
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) 10 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc AAC) 3 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese AAC) 100 mcg
- Chromium (from AAC) (Chelavite®) 120 mcg
- Molybdenum (from Molybdenum AAC) 75 mcg
- Potassium (from Pot. Chloride adn Iodide) 5 mg
- Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus)(Fruit) 20 mg
- Choline (from Choline Bitartrate) 2 mg
- Inositol 2 mg
- PABA 2 mg
- Lutein (from Marigold Extract) 500 mcg
- Lycopene (from Natural Tomato Extract) 500 mcg
Other Ingredients: Fructose, Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Barley Malt, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Beet Powder, Xanthan Gum, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica. Contains soy derivative.
Contains no: salt, wheat, milk egg, shellfish or preservatives
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Sorbitol is safe for people, but harmful to dogs. Do not feed to pets.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep Bottle Tightly Sealed.
Tablet speckling which may occur is normal and does not affect product quality or nutritional value.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.