The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Caprylic Acid MCT Oil
Medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs, have become especially popular as the word spreads about the many benefits of nutritional ketosis, or when you successfully use fat as your primary fuel instead of glucose from carbohydrates. This burning of high-quality fats produces ketones.
Ketones are the ideal fuel for your mitochondria because they burn cleanly and produce far fewer damaging free radicals or reactive oxygen species (ROS), compared to glucose from carbohydrates.
MCT oil is particularly valuable for creating ketones and maintaining nutritional ketosis:
- MCTs bypass normal digestive processes, diffuse across your intestinal membrane and go directly to your liver to be used as a clean-burning fuel for your entire body and brain.
- MCT oil is a great way to get extra fat, and because it is completely odorless and tasteless, and actually enhances flavor, you can add it to foods and beverages for extra fat calories.
- Because of their rapid conversion to energy, MCTs are an ideal way to help squelch hunger pangs, and boost satiety and satisfaction on a ketogenic diet.
This is straight C8 (Caprylic acid), which can convert to ketones more rapidly than other C10 fats, and may be easier on your digestion.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take 1 Tablespoon (15 mL) of Ketone Energy per day.
- Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 ml)
- Servings Per Container: About
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calories 100%
- Total Fat 14 g
- %Saturated Fat 14 g
- Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil 14 g
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.