The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Complete One-Daily Multi-Vitamin
Zahler®’s Junior Multi™ is chock full of critical vitamins and minerals to fill in the gaps of the most prevalent nutritional deficiencies. As nutritional deficits that occur during a child’s formative years have both immediate and lifelong consequences.
With an advanced blend of essential vitamins and nutrients recommended by today’s leading researchers, Junior Multi™ contains the right combination to give growing children the nutritional boost they need to maintain a healthy mind and body. Junior Multi™ contains twenty-three essential vitamins and minerals in a delicious tasting, cherry flavored tablet.
For children 4 years and older, take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 180
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 5,000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 30 IU 100%
- Thiamin (as Thiamine HCI) 5 mg 333%
- Riboflavin 3 mg 176%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 5 mg 25%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 2.5 mg 125%
- Folic Acid 100 mcg 25%
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 417%
- Biotin 50 mcg 17%
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium-D-Pantothenate) 20 mg 200%
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 20 mg 2%
- Iron (as Iron Amino Acid Chelate) 5 mg 28%
- Iodine (from kelp) 100 mcg 67%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 10 mg 3%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 2.5 mg 17%
- Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) 0.25 mg 13%
- Chromium (as Chromium picolinate) 5 mcg 4%
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) 5 mcg 7%
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 50 mcg
- Inositol 2.5 mcg
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, Sorbitol, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Potassium Chloride.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.