The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Immune support for small dogs and cats.
Immugen is a comprehensive immune support formula that contains botanical and glandular ingredients with immune-supportive properties. It activates natural killer cells, thereby enhancing an animal's innate resistance to pathogens.
Small companion animals face numerous immune system challenges, especially when they are either very young or older. Immugen supplements vitamins, minerals, amino acids, botanicals, and glandular ingredients that optimize a companion animal's immune system function.
The common practice of combining multiple antigens into a single vaccination or not spacing an animal's vaccinations far enough apart can overwhelm an immature immune system in young animals or in an immune-compromised older animal. Supporting an animal's immune function in these situations can be achieved by supplementing with Immugen.
- Cats: ½ soft chew daily
- Dogs: 1 soft chew per 25 lbs. body weight daily
- Active Ingredients Per 3.5 gram soft chew
- L-Glutamine 200 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 175 mg
- Dimethylglycine (Hydrochloride) 70 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 70 mg
- Echinacea angustifolia (root) 50 mg
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) 50 mg
- d-Alpha Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) (35 IU) 30 mg
- Thymus (Bovine) 25 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 20 mg
- Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 7 mg
- Zinc (Picolinate) 3.5 mg
- Astragalus extract (root) (Astragalus membranaceus) 3.5 mg
- Beta Carotene (Vitamin A) (1,400 IU) 840 mcg
- Vitamin A Palmitate (1,400 IU) 700 mcg
- Copper (Picolinate) 350 mcg
- Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 200 mcg
- Manganese (Bisglycinate) 175 mcg
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 100 mcg
- Selenium (L-Selenomethionine) 7 mcg
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Arabic gum, buffered white distilled vinegar, canola oil, citric acid, guar gum, maltodextrin, natural poultry flavor, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, sunflower oil, sweet potato powder, tapioca starch, vegetable glycerin.
For animal use only.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven
- Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants
- Potential interactions with CYP1A2 & CYP3A drugs
- Potential drug interactions
- Not recommended for long term use
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
The Cautions and Warnings for individual Thorne Vet products are required to be included on the label by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) and were written by the NASC's Scientific Advisory Risk Assessment Committee.