The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
ImmuProbio Provides Probiotic Immune Support
- Contains acid and bile resistant strains to ensure that the bacteria are not harmed by natural stomach acids
- Cultures are freeze-dried and nitrogen packed for improved stability
- Cultures are stable at room temperature for two years
- Contains a Prebiotic (FOS) which helps stimulate the function and growth of the Probiotics ensuring improved activity in the body
- Contains only human strains, so the function well in human bodies
- The bacteria are cultured on a non-dairy (dairy free) medium, which is ideal for those that are lactose-intolerant or sensitive to dairy
- Contains only live strains
- Highly potent (50 billion per capsule) probiotic, so a convenient dose of only One-A-Day is required.
- Helps maintain good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system
- Helps maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut
- Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria
- Helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress
- Helps in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May be useful in warding off and caring for diarrhea and constipation
- May help alleviate the symptoms of an irritated bowel
- Helps to avoid and/or reduce the recurrence of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections
- May help to improve lactose absorption if you are lactose intolerant
- Helps alleviate persistent bowel discomfort, gas build-up, or bloating problems
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, preferrably in the morning, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- A proprietary blend: 200 mg
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS-1)
- -Lactobacillus plantarum (UALp-05)
- -Lactobacillus lactis (UALI-08)
- -Lactobacillus salvarius (UALs-07)
- -Lactobacillus casei (UALc-03)
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus (UALr-06)
- -Bifidobacterium longum (UABl-14)
- -Bifidobacterium breve (UABbr-101)
- -Bifidobacterium bifidum (UABb-10)
- -Lactobacillus bulgaricus (UALb-15)
- Total Lacto/Bifido cultures 50 billion CFU
- ***Contains 50 billion organisms at time of manufacture.
Other Ingredients: Rice maltodextrin, Vegetable cellulose, Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), Vegetable Magnesium stearate
Free from yeast, soy, gluten, wheat, dairy, arificial colors, preservatives & flavorings
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.