The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Homeopathic Medicine - Relieves Symptoms of Stress
Human emotions are fairly complex. Continuous overstimulation, stress, rushing and performance pressure are unbalancing the emotional system. The body responds with restlessness, increased agitation and sleep disorders. Despondency, resignation and mood changes are also possible consequences of relentless nervous strain. Physical symptoms affecting the muscle tension, the heart rate or the digestive system are even frequently observed. The autonomic nervous system, which regulates all the unconscious processes of life such as breathing, heart beat and sleep-wake rhythm, is thrown off balance. Symptoms of over-stimulation and excessive demands can even develop in childhood.
- Hevert Stress Relief is balancing, calming and relaxing. Stressful everyday situations and tensions are alleviated.
- Minor symptoms of stress, such as occasional sleeplessness, restlessness, nervousness, moodiness and feeling anxious or agitated, are relieved.
- The special combination of homeopathic active ingredients is generally well tolerated, and there is no risk of addiction.
- Hevert Stress Relief does not cause drowsiness, making it suitable for drivers, and it can also be taken along with chemical preparations.
- Hevert Stress Relief is also suitable for children aged 6 years and over. It is easy to use. The tablets are quick dissolving in mouth.
The combination of 9 carefully selected homeopathic ingredients is generally well tolerated and provides an effective relief of minor symptoms of stress, such as occasional sleeplessness, restlessness, nervousness, moodiness, and feeling anxious or agitated.
Effective relief for minor stress symptoms, such as occasional:
- Feeling anxious or agitated
Antidepressants, stimulants, barbiturates, or other sedatives Dizziness Drowsiness Risk of addiction
- Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily.
- In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age:
- Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily.
- In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
- Active ingredients:
- Cimicifuga racemosa 4X
- Cocculus indicus 6X
- Cypripedium pubescens 6X
- Ignatia amara 6X
- Lilium tigrinum 6X
- Passiflora incarnata 3X
- Platinum metallicum 8X
- Valeriana officinalis 2X
- Zincum valerianicum 4X
Inactive ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate.
Do not use if you are allergic to lady’s slipper or orchids or you are lactose intolerant.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Do not use if blister seal is broken.
These ‘uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.
Store at room temperature.