The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Hevert Cough Relief by Hevert Pharmaceuticals provides homeopathic medicine for the relif of coughs.†
Hevert Cough Relief provides temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms, such as dry, irritating cough, wet cough with phlegm, chest congestion and hoarseness. This homeopathic medicine is also suitable for children (aged 6 years and older). Easy to take – the tablets dissolve in your mouth.
For temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms, such as:
- Dry, irritating cough
- Wet cough with phlegm
- Chest congestion
- No drowsiness
- No aspirin, pseudoephedrine, codeine, anti histamines, or antibiotics
- May be taken along with conventional medicines
- Quick dissolving tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily.
- In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age:
- Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily.
- In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
- Active ingredients:
- Drosera 4X
- Eriodictyon californicum 2X
- Grindelia 4X
- Kali iodatum 3X
- Spongia tosta 4X
- Sticta pulmonaria 3X
- Teucrium scorodonia 3X
- Verbascum densiflorum 2X
Inactive ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate
Do not use if you are allergic to iodine, or you are lactose intolerant.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with, smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by eycessive phlegm (mucus)
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days, recur, or are accompanied by fever, rash, or headache
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
These ‘uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.