The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
White and Red blood cell health, iron absorption, and the maintenance of healthy iron levels
Iron and vitamin deficiencies can be a big problem for many people. Perque makes it easy to cover all of those bases with Hematin Anemia Guard, an all-natural supplement that provides a combination of ferrous iron and other vitamins and minerals.
- Helps support healthy red blood cells
- May provide support for physical and emotional health
- May also help maintain healthy iron levels
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tabsule daily with food or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Serving Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Energized Nutrients
- Iron (as ionized ferrous aspartate) 25 mg
- Vitamin C 100 mg
- ---(100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free)
- Folinate (as calcium folinate) 400 mcg
- Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (hydroxocobalamin) 10 0mcg
- Copper (as ionized cuprous aspartate) 1.5 mg
- Magnesium 5 mg
- ---(as c16 and C18 alkyls from whole, untreated palm fruit and leaf)
- Vegetable fiber (organic croscarmellose) 269 mg
Contains NO: citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), preservatives, casein or other milk derivatives. No GMOs.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not use product if the tamper-resist shrink band around the cap or the inner seal beneath the cap appears to have been tampered with or is missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Must be stored with cap on tightly in a cool, dry place.