The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A Bioavailable, Complete Complex for Cats and Dogs - Provides an ideal proportion of the eight major B vitamins
B vitamins are important for your pet’s brain, nervous system and immune function, energy production, cell metabolism, organ and tissue health, muscle, coat, skin and eye health, and much more. Low levels of B vitamins can affect your pet’s body in many different ways because of the vitamins’ far-reaching and interrelated effects. Because B vitamins are water-soluble and not stored in your pet’s body, he or she must get the entire complex through diet each day. B vitamins can be easily destroyed by high temperatures during processing, light, oxygen, and long storage periods.
The words “complete and balanced” on your pet’s food label doesn’t provide a guarantee that the food actually contains enough of these essential, heat and light, sensitive vitamins, to last the lifetime of the product. The nutrient profiles you see on food products are only minimum standards, and they don’t address the quality, the digestibility or the bioavailability of the nutrients, much less the optimal recommendations.
- Contains the patented PANMOL® vitamin B complex with concentrations of B vitamins a hundred-fold higher than what’s found in whole grains (but without the grain)
- Contains B vitamins that are organically bound to sprouts from organic quinoa seeds for enhanced bioavailability and potential benefits
- Contains more than just the eight familiar B vitamins – it includes a multitude of well-balanced and biologically active B vitamins complete with co-factors and coenzymes
- May be better absorbed in your pet’s body than regular isolated synthetic B vitamins
- Mix each portion with food, once daily.
- Animal Type / Serving Amount:
- Cats (2+ lbs) 500 mg 1/2 Scoop
- Toy breed dogs (up to 14 lbs) 500 mg 1/2 Scoop
- Small breed dogs (15-29 lbs) 1 g 1 Scoop
- Medium breed dogs (30-49 lbs) 1.5 g 1 1/2 Scoops
- Large breed dogs (50-79 lbs) 2 g 2 Scoops
- Giant breed dogs (80+ lbs) 2.5 g 2 1/2 Scoops
- Guaranteed Analysis per 1 g (1 scoop)
- -(Values are minimum levels unless otherwise stated):
- Crude protein 12%
- Crude fat 2%
- Crude fiber (max) 48%
- Moisture (max) 4%
- Thiamine 0.075 mg
- Riboflavin 0.085 mg
- Pantothenic acid 0.5 mg
- Niacin 1.0 mg
- Pyridoxine 0.1 mg
- Folic acid 0.01 mg
- Biotin 0.015 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.3 mcg
- Calorie content (calculated): 1745 kcal ME/kg or 1.75 kcal ME/1g scoop.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, beef liver powder, quinoa seeds, folic acid supplement, niacin supplement, pantothenic acid supplement, pyridoxine supplement, riboflavin supplement, thiamin supplement, biotin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement.
For use in Cats and Dogs only.
If your animal is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before administering any dietary supplement.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.