The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Support for Cats and Dogs with Seasonal Allergies - A Pet-Friendly Beef Liver-Flavored Powder
Allergies are extremely common among both, cats and dogs, today and they are one of the top reasons for veterinarian visits. Unlike the typical respiratory symptoms that plague humans when they have seasonal allergies, allergies can show up in your pet as skin irritation, itchiness and inflammation. Your pet may lose hair, develop rashes, hives, open sores or “hot spots,” inflamed ears, and feel downright miserable. If your pet’s symptoms change with the seasons, they’re most likely from seasonal allergies. Potential allergens can include grass and weed pollens, trees, mold spores, and insects in addition to human personal care, cleaning, and pest control products. Left untreated, seasonal allergies can become a year-round issue. Rather than suppress symptoms with steroids (which is often the traditional veterinary approach) or stimulate an already overactive immune system, you want to support your pet’s healthy normal immune function to help it “re-balance itself” and respond normally.
This formula is a seasonal allergy protocol of herbs and vitamins, now available as Pet Seasonal Support to help:
- Allow an optimally functioning immune system to re-balance itself when confronted with environmental allergens
- Support a normal inflammatory response to potential allergens by helping to maintain normal histamine levels
- Bring greater comfort to pets during allergy season
- Administer orally, once or twice per day.
- Animal Type / Serving Amount:
- Cats (2+ lbs) 0.5 g 1/2 Scoop
- Toy breed dogs (up to 14 lbs) 1 g 1 Scoop
- Small breed dogs (15-29 lbs) 1.5 g 1 1/2 Scoops
- Medium breed dogs (30-49 lbs) 2 g 2 Scoops
- Large breed dogs (50-79 lbs) 3 g 3 Scoops
- Giant breed dogs (80+ lbs) 4 g 4 Scoops
- Active Ingredients Per 1 Scoop (1 g scoop included):
- Calcium ascorbate (Vitamin C) 150 mg
- Bee Pollen 100 mg
- Bromelain 100 mg
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Plant sterols 75 mg
- Cats claw (Uncaria tomentosa [Bark]) 50 mg
- Stinging Nettle (Leaf) 50 mg
- Butterbur (Petasites hybridus [Root]) Extract 4 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Beef liver, Cellulose.
For use in Cats and Dogs only.
The off-label use of this product in ruminants is prohibited.
Not to be used with blood thinners.
If your animal is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before administering any dietary supplement.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.