The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A Biovailable Curcumin for Dogs and Cats - Supports a Normal Immune System Response
What is curcumin? Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. Along with curcumin, there are two other important curcuminoids in turmeric. You’ll find all three in Curcumin for Pets.
How might your pet potentially benefit from Curcumin?
This formula offers your pet a major stride in supporting his or her health - such as for a normal immune response, normal healthy digestion and gut defense, a normal inflammatory response, comfortable and flexible movement, and increased protection from free radical damage.
- Administer orally, once per day.
- Animal Type / Serving Amount:
- Cats 0.20 g 1 Scoop
- Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14 lbs) 0.20 g 1 Scoop
- Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs) 0.41 g 2 Scoops
- Medium Breed Dog (30-49 lbs) 0.81 g 4 Scoops
- Large Breed Dog (50-79 lbs) 2.03 g 10 Scoops
- Giant Breed Dog (80 + lbs) 4.07 g 20 Scoops
- Active Ingredients Per 1 Scoop (0.20 g scoop included):
- MicroActive Curcumin* (root) 25 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Hydrixypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Polyglycerol Oleate, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Alginate.
*Contains 25% Curcuminoids.
For use in Cats and Dogs only.
If your animal is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before administering any dietary supplement.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's conditon worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.