The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Healthy Aging Ve Provides Support for Geriatric Dogs and Cats
Healthy Aging Vet™ provides geriatric support for dogs and cats, naturally! It increases the body’s resistance to stress, enhances mental concentration, diminishes ultraviolet radiation A (UVA) induced oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation in skin cells and supports healthy vision.
- Age is not a disease. In fact, aging merely refers to the normal time-dependent changes that we all undergo, even our beloved pets who do it faster than we do. Aging itself is a complicated symphony of changes occurring in all of our cells that affect function, health, and predisposition to diseases. Aging is influenced by an individual’s innate genetics and by external factors including what that individual eats, is exposed to in the environment, and the stressors that the individual is under, among others.
- "The ideal goal of aging is to maximize health and happiness for as long as possible," to quote Dr. Andrew Weil. Unfortunately, the consistent and chronic exposure to oxidative stressors causes progressive damage to all cells, especially the brain.
- Helps promote the body’s health, well-being, and resistance to stress
- Helps support mental concentration
- Helps reduce ultraviolet radiation A (UVA) induced oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation in kin cells
- Supports healthy vision
At what age should my dog begin taking Healthy Aging?
- Your dog can take this product at any age. The earlier the better as dog's age much faster that other mammals. We would recommend that all animals at the age 3-5 should be on Healthy Aging. If it is a bigger breed dog, start at 3-4 because they age faster, it a smaller breed, then 4-5 is fine as they age more slowly.
Weight / Daily Use:
- <20 lbs. / ½ Capsule
- 21-60 lbs. / 1 Capsule
- 61-100 lbs. / 1 Capsule AM and ½ Capsule PM
- 101-200 1 / Capsule AM and 1 Capsule PM
Please administer daily serving with food.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Bottle: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Nutrient Co-Factor Proprietary Blend of: 131.33 mg
- -(Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhodrous), Choline (Choline Bitartrate), Inositol PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) RNA/DNA)
- Vitamin C (Pure-Way-C) 50 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 33.33 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Glycinate) 16.66 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium Pantothenate) 16.66 mg
- Proprietary Blend of: 16.66 mg
- -(Alpha Lipoic Acid, S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine (SAM-e), L-Alphaglycerylphosphorylcholine, Vinpo, VMP-Uridine-s-monophosphate, Phosphatidylserine, Vaccinium angustifolium (Anthocyanins Extract))
- Neuro-Plex Proprietary Blend of: 16.66 mg
- -(PolicosanolPlus, Neuroprevin, Bio-Enhanced Amino Acid Complex)
- Vitamin E 16.66 IU
- -(d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 7.33 mg
- Calcium (Calcium Citrate) 6 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5.33 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 4.83 mg
- Phosphorus 4.6 mg
- Korean Ginseng Extract 4.16 mg
- -(Panax quinquefolius)(Root) standardized 6% ginsenosides 0.24 mg
- Manganese (Manganese Glycinate) 3.33 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Aspartate) 3.33 mg
- Iron (Ferrous Gluconate) 1.66 mg
- Vitamin A (100% Beta Carotene) 2,666.66 IU
- MirtoSelect Bilberry Fruit 1.5 mg
- -(Vaccinium myrtillus L.) standardized ethanolic extract 36% of anthocyanins 0.5 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract 1.5 mg
- -(Silybum marianus)(Seeds) standardized for 80% silymarin 1.2 mg
- Acetyl-L Carnitine 0.83 mg
- Ginkgo biloba (Leaf) Extract 0.83 mg
- -standardized for 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides 0.2 mg and 6% total terpene lactones 0.05 mg
- Huperzine 0.83 mg
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 0.83 mg
- Copper (Copper Glyucinate Chelate) 0.33 mg
- Folate (Folic Acid) 133.33 mg
- Biotin 50 mcg
- Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate) 33.33 mcg
- Selenium (Selenium Aspartate) 33.33 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 25 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 20 mcg
- Molybdenum 16.5 mcg
- -(Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)
- Potassium (Potasium Aspartate) 16.5 mcg
- Vitamin D (Cholecaliferol) 66.66 IU
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Avoid use in pregnant or lactating animals.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
Animal Necessity products are proudly made in the USA.