The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Standardized extract to support healthy cardiovascular function.
Hawthorn (Crataegus oxycantha) has been clinically demonstrated to prevent free radical damage to heart tissue and the cardiovascular system. It has also been shown to improve the efficiency of the heart by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle. Hawthorn also has the ability to inhibit angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE), which is associated with increases in angiotensin II, a potent vasoconstrictor. As a result, the heart is able to pump more blood through the body, and circulation to the extremities is improved through lowered resistance to blood flow in peripheral vessels. Hawthorn exerts a gentle, measured effect on the heart and circulation, resulting in improved cardiovascular function.
- Hawthorn’s flavones increase contractions of the heart muscle, making it a more effective pump.
- Hawthorn reduces resistance in coronary and peripheral blood vessels and improves blood and oxygen flow to myocardial muscles.
- Hawthorn has been demonstrated to prevent free radical damage to heart tissue.
- Numerous clinical studies have shown the ability of Hawthorn to support healthy heart muscle function, cardiac blood supply, and exercise tolerance.
Suggested use for adults: One capsule three times a day, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Hawthorne (Crataegus oxycantha )** 300 mg
- ** Standardized to 1.8-2.2% vitexin (1.8-2.2% total flavonoids)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule, rice flour, silica