The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Contains ingredients with natural chelating and detoxification properties for common, mild environmental exposure to heavy metals.
The unique characteristic of modified citrus pectin versus other pectins is that it has a low molecular weight. This allows it to pass through the intestinal barrier and work systemically where it binds to low levels of heavy metals present from common, mild environmental exposure and facilitates their excretion.
In addition, NAC provides important support for the liver by enhancing glutathione concentration. l-Methionine also promotes glutathione production and encourages phase II detoxification pathways in the liver. Alpha lipoic acid promotes the biliary excretion of inorganic mercury and may help regulate heavy metal induced oxidative stress.
HM Complex promotes the body's natural, healthy detoxification reaction to common, mild environmental heavy metal exposure while supporting immune defenses and preventing free radicals.
3 capsules daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional
- Serving Size: 3 Vegetable Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 10 mg.
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg.
- potassium (as part of modified citrus pectin) 70 mg.
- sodium (as part of modified citrus pectin) 50 mg.
- modified citrus pectin 1,000 mg.
- chlorella (chlorella pyrenoidosa) powder (cracked cell wall) 300 mg.
- Broccoli sprout concentrate (Brassica oleracea italica) (whole plant) 250 mg.
- -(standardized to contain a minimum of 1,000 mcg sulforaphane)
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 300 mg.
- l-methionine (free-form) 200 mg.
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Chlorella, NAC and alpha lipoic acid occasionally cause GI upset, cramping, nausea or diarrhea in sensitive individuals. In rare cases, alpha lipoic acid has caused skin rash. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Zinc may be contra-indicated with certain antibiotics. Chlorella and selenium may be contra-indicated with antiocoagulant medications. Do not combine NAC with nitroglycerin. Pectin may interfere with the intestinal absorption of medications, avoid taking concurrently. Consult your physician for more information.