The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
HLC Child + Multi probiotic formula provides two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, essential to the maintenance of the child’s healthy gut flora.
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
HLC Child + Multi provides an easy and enjoyable way for children to obtain daily multivitamins to support overall health. Manufactured to allow for ambient temperature (59-86°F) storage and 2 year shelf-life without compromising product stability and still meet or exceed label claims. While refrigeration will extend the shelf-life of probiotics, ambient-safe HLC Child + Multi requires no refrigeration.
- 12.5 billion CFU per dose
- Includes multivitamins
- Unique manufacturing process
- Utilized to help maintain high potency probiotic stability in combination with multivitamins
- Natural blackcurrant flavor
For Children (4 years and older): Take one tablet taken once daily or as professionally directed.
- Serving Size 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (vitamin A acetate) 1333 IU / 27%
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg / 167%
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 500 IU / 125%
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 30 IU / 100%
- Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 25 mcg / 31%
- Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate) 1.4 mg / 93%
- Riboflavin 1.6 mg / 94%
- Niacin (niacinamide) 7.5 mg / 38%
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg / 100%
- Folic acid 200 mcg / 50%
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg / 833%
- Biotin 150 mcg / 50%
- Pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 6 mg / 60%
- HLC Consortium 12.5 billion viable cells †
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, xylitol, natural blackcurrant flavor, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, sucralose.
If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain; or if you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. If you are taking blood thinners, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if the blister pack has been tampered with.
Store in a cool, dry place.