The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Guna-Cough, a homeopathic for the temporary relief of wet and dry coughs.
Guna-Cough was formulated to aid in the temporary relief of coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation from inhaled irritants. Guna-Cough helps to loosen phelgm and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Use enclosed dosage cup for dosing.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 10 ml every 4 hours as needed or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Children between 12 and 2 years of age: 5 ml every 4 hours as needed or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Children under 2 years: Consult your healthcare provider.
- Serving Size: 10 mL
- Servings Per Container: 15
- 150 mL Contains / Purpose:
- Althaea officinalis 1X 8.4 mL / Expectorant
- Antimonium tartaricum 8X 8.4 mL / Antitussive, dry cough
- Cetaria islandica 4X 8.4 mL / Expectorant
- Coccus cacti 6X 8.4 mL / Antitussive, wet cough
- Plantago major 1X 8.4 mL / Expectorant
- Bryonia alba 6X 7.2 mL / Anti-inflammatory
- Cuprum aceticum 8X 7.2 mL / Pain relief
- Drosera 1X 7.2 mL / Cough suppressant, spasmodic cough
- Echinacea angustifolia 1X 7.2 mL / Immune support
- Sticta Pulmonaria 4X 7.2 mL / Antitussive
- Thyme 1X mL / Expectorant
Inactive ingredients: Cherry flavor, Fructose syrup, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Potassium sorbate, Purified water, Sodium benzoate.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare provider before using this or any other product.
Consult your healthcare provider if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema or a cough accompanied by excess phlegm.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).