The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
AGE control complex designed to slow the formation of AGEs associated with normal metabolism and aging.
Glycation ManagerTM is an exclusive combination designed to slow the formation of advanced glycation end-products (AGEs) and protein glycation associated with normal metabolism and aging. The unique formulation features clinically studied levels of benfotiamine, a form of thiamine, chromium, and biotin, which have been shown to support healthy levels of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) and fructosamine, two important indicators of glycation. It also contains TheracurminTM, novel preparation of turmeric that enhances bioavailability and dramatically increases curcumin levels in the blood. By helping promote optimal blood lipid, glucose, and protein metabolism, the ingredients in Glycation Manager support healthy metabolic function, circulatory health, and tissue function.
Take 2 capsules daily. May be taken as 1 capsule twice daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Thiamin (from 300 mg of benfotiamine and as thiamin HCl)(Vitamin B1) 185 mg 12,333%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 50 mg 2,500%
- Biotin 2 mg 667%
- Proprietary AGE Blend 700 mg
- -Alpha-Lipoic Acid; Theracurmin® (water-dispersible turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome); L-Carnosine; Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Phytosome™ One part Grape Seed Extract, standardized to contain 95% polyphenols including procyanidolic oligomers (PCOs), bound to two parts phosphatidylcholine (soy) using a proprietary process for improved absorption
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, maltose, soy lecithin, silicon dioxide, gum ghatti, dextrin, citric acid.
Contains no sucrose, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.