The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Gluten, a combination of several different proteins, is extremely difficult to digest. It’s most notably present in wheat, but is also found in barley, rye, and hidden in many prepared foods.
Gluten Enzymes helps take away the guesswork from dining out and can help you enjoy your meal when you can’t be sure if it’s gluten free. Rapid digestion of gluten is critical for good gluten tolerance, so Gluten Enzymes has been scientifically designed to aid in the rapid and complete digestion of gluten to relieve occasional bloating, gas and intestinal discomfort.
- Amylase to digest the carbohydrate so the other enzymes can target the gluten
- Optimal pH Proteases for the speedy breakdown of gluten proteins in different areas and at varying pH’s into smaller polypeptide fragments and amino acids
- Peptidase to release amino acids from gluten proteins and polypeptides
- ATP or adenosine 5’-triphosphate, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes
Adults‚ as a dietary supplement‚ take one (1) capsule daily before a meal containing gluten. For best results‚ take with Dr. Mercola's Full Spectrum Enzymes.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Amylase 10‚000 DU
- Optimal pH Proteases
- -Protease 7.0 35‚000 HUT
- -Protease 3.0 150 SAPU
- Peptidase 100 DPPIV
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) 250 Million LCU
Other Ingredients: Organic rice hull‚ capsule (hydroxyproyl methylcellulose)‚ medium chain triglycerides.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using this product.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.