The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Glutathione is the most abundant intracellular thiol (sulfur-containing compound) and low molecular weight tripeptide found in living cells. Thiols such as glutathione, alpha lipoic acid and NAC are powerful sulfur-bearing antioxidants. The antioxidant functions of Glutathione Reduced include recycling vitamins E and C and serving as a critical nucleophilic scavenger, to support antioxidation of all types of tissues.
- Reduced Glutathione (GSH) Capsules
- Tripeptide: Glycine, Cysteine & Glutamate
- 500 mg Glutathione Per Capsule
- Pharmaceutical Grade Glutathione
- A low ratio of reduced vs. oxidized glutathione is used as a measure of cellular toxicity.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Glutathione (Reduced) 500 mg
Other Ingredients Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Non-GMO
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.