The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
The gallbladder is a small organ that lies on the underside of your liver. Its main purpose is to store bile produced by your liver, and release it into the digestive tract as needed to digest fat.
If you’ve had your gallbladder removed, you’ve probably noticed that you have some difficulty in digesting fats. You can aid your digestion with enzymes, specifically pancreatic enzymes.
Pancreatic lipase enzymes can help compensate for the lack of bile that is common with gallbladder removal.
- Contains Pancrelipase, a high activity enzyme blend of Pancreatic Protease, Amylase and Lipase to support digestive health after gallbladder removal and to help relieve occasional bloating, gas and intestinal discomfort
- Are scientifically formulated with ox bile to compensate for bile and enzyme loss, and stimulate proper movement through the digestive tract
- Include ATP or adenosine 5’-triphosphate, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes
Adults‚ as a dietary supplement‚ take one (1) capsule daily before your biggest meal.
For best results, take with Dr. Mercola's Full Spectrum Enzymes.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Ox Bile 200 mg
- -Pancreatic Protease 12‚480 USP
- -Pancreatic Amylase 12‚480 USP
- -Pancreatic Lipase 3‚000 USP
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) 250 Million LCU
Other Ingredients: Organic rice full‚ delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose‚ pectin)‚ medium chain triglycerides.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.