The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
GI-Revive Powder provides comprehensive support of gastrointestinal health and function.
GI Revive offers comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal health and function. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so it can not only absorb nutrients, but also avert toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the blood stream. Maintaining gut health is the key to maintaining overall wellness.
GI Revive is available in capsule and powder form. The powder, which is sweetened with xylitol, can be mixed into any beverage or functional food powder and can be used as part of a health program for achieving optimal GI health and regularity.
- Rejuvenates intestinal mucosal health
- Promotes proper intestinal ability (appropriate for “Leaky Gut”)
- Provides healing for ulceration and inflammation
- Promotes regularity and healthy bowel function
As a dietary supplement, take 8 grams (approx 1 Tablespoon) in water or other liquid per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 8 grams (approx. one tablespoon)
- Amount Per Serving:
- L-Glutamine 1.5 g
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine (shellfish free) 1.0 g
- Citrus Pectin 1.0 g
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) (Glycyrrhiza glabra)(root) 400 mg
- Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis)(leaf) 300 mg
- Slippery Elm (ulmus pulmila)(bark) 200 mg
- Mucin 200 mg
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)(root) 100 mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)(flower) 100 mg
- Okra Extract (Abelmoschus esculentus)(fruit) 100 mg
- Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa)(bark) 100 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Prune Powder 100 mg
- Zinc Carnosine 75 MG
Other Ingredients: Tapioca dextrin, natural peach flavor,certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, citirc acid, vegetable cellulose, natural flavor, silicon dioxide, decaffeinated black tea (Camellia sinensis)(leaf).
Non-GMO ingredients. Does not contain gluten.
Individuals with shellfish allergies should check with their health care practitioner before taking GI Revive powder.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot