The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
GI-Encap, provides soothing botanical support for the GI tract.
Aloe vera demonstrates significant gastroprotective effects via a number of mechanisms, including mast cell stabilization and antioxidant effects. Only the inner gel filet is used in this product, alleviating any laxative effect. Deglycyrrhizinated licorice is well known for its ability to optimize mucus production by gastrointestinal mucosal cells and to promote a healthy GI tract. Licorice root preparations have been used for many years for the nutritional support of the stomach and duodenum. Glycyrrhizin is removed from the extract to avoid a rise in blood pressure that has been observed in some individuals taking whole licorice root. Slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra) and marshmallow root (Althea officinalis) contain mucilaginous components that are soothing to the digestive tract.
To soothe esophageal irritation, GI-Encap can be taken out of the capsule and mixed with warm water for a soothing tea.
- helps maintain stomach and esophageal health
- DaltonMax 700® is a potent 200:1 extract of organic aloe vera
- 100 mg slippery elm per 2 capsules (versus 80 mg in previous formula)
- 200 mg marshmallow root per 2 capsules (versus 80 mg in previous formula)
- the same amount of DGL per 2 capsules
- therapeutic dosing can be achieved with fewer capsules
Take 1-2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Two Capsules Contain:
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) extract (root) (Glycyrrhiza spp.) 350 mg.
- Marshmallow extract (root) (Althaea officinalis) 200 mg.
- Slippery Elm (bark) (Ulmus rubra) 100 mg.
- Aloe Vera (Gel, dehydrate powder) (Aloe barbadensis)* 50 mg.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, magnesium stearate, or stearic acid.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, do not use this product.
Keep out of reach of children.