The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
G.I. Fortify supports the function micro flora balance, integrity, tone, comfort, cellular health and detoxification of the gastrointestinal tract.
GI Fortify is a blend of high-impact fiber, herbs and nutrients, providing far-reaching support for gastrointestinal function and occasional constipation.
This product is designed to promote larger and softer stools and healthy bowel movement frequency; support short chain fatty acid (SCFA) production, providing an energy source for the colon and maintaining healthy colon cell function; provide prebiotic support, promoting beneficial microflora such as lactobacillus and bifidobacteria; maintain healthy gut integrity; minimize the time of exposure of the gastrointestinal tract to toxins; and soothe the gastrointestinal tract by enhancing the gastric mucosa.
As a dietary supplement, add 1 serving to 8–12 oz water. Shake, stir or blend briskly and drink immediately. Drink an additional 8–12 oz serving of water following.
Daily water intake should be increased when consuming this product.
- Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (approx. 8.9 grams)
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 25
- Total carbohydrate 5 g
- -Dietary Fiber 4 g
- -Total Sugars <1 g
- Protein 1 g
- Psyllium powder (husk) 4 g
- Flax (linum usitatissimum) powder (seed) 2.25 g
- L-glutamine (free-form) 1 g
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice 600 mg
- -(glycyrrhiza glabra) extract (root)
- Marshmallow (althaea officinalis) extract (root) 400 mg
- Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) extract (inner fillet) 100 mg
- -(standardized to 10% polysaccharides)
- Slippery elm (ulmus fulva) powder (bark) 200 mg
- Triphala 90 mg
- -(a proprietary blend of chebula myrobalan (terminalia chebula), belleric myrobalan (terminalia bellerica), and amla (emblica officinalis) extracts (fruit))
Other ingredients: stevia leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Psyllium and flaxseed may cause gastrointestinal discomfort, including bloating, flatulence, addominal pain or diarrhea. In rare cases, psyllium has been associated with headache, backache, rhinitis, increased cough, and sinusitis. Psyllium should be consumed with adequate water, as case reports indicate a potential for bowel obstruction when it is consumed without water. Rarely, individuals can have an allergic response to psyllium, with symptoms including runny nose, sneezing, conjunctivitis, skin rash, itching, flushing, chest and throat tightness, congestion, hypotension or anaphylactic shock. Consult your physician for more information.
l-Glutamine is contra-indicated with anticonvulsant medications. Psyllium, flaxseed and marshmallow root may be contra-indicated with oral anti-hyperglycemic medications. Psyllium and flaxseed may also be contraindicated with certain blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.
If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.