The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Daily Dose Packets Designed for Women
Foundation Essentials™ for Women is a powerful combination of four foundation nutritional formulas provided in convenient packets. This formula does not contain copper making it the perfect foundation nutrition supplement for women.
Each Packet Contains:
2 - MultiMedica™ for Women provides high quality comprehensive vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbals, specifically designed to address the unique nutritional requirements of women. MultiMedica™ for Women features patented Albion TRAACS® amino acid chelates for optimal mineral absorption and is provided in hypoallergenic vegetable capsules.
1 - OsteoMedica™ (500 mg calcium/MCHC per capsule) provides the optimal bone health support of MCHC (Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate) from New Zealand cattle. The MCHC in OsteoMedica™ contains crystalline compounds of calcium, phosphorus, organic factors, collagen (type 1) and naturally occurring bone growth factors. Additionally, OsteoMedica™ provides added Magnesium and Vitamin D3.
1 - Omega 600 EC™ provides 600 mg of ultra-pure, molecularly distilled, natural marine lipid concentrate sourced from Ocean Nutrition of Canada, the only supplier of USP (United States Pharmacopeia) verified oils from fish caught in cold, deep sea waters.
1 - CoQ Clear™ 100 is a patent pending, crystal-free CoQ10 that offers the highest absorption and bioavailability. CoQ10 is a component of the electron transport chain, participating in aerobic cellular respiration for generating energy. Most of the human body’s energy is generated this way. CoQ10 is a vital part of a high quality foundation nutrition regime, as an extremely powerful antioxidant.
This Formula Provides Support For:
- Optimal Female Wellness
- Enhanced Bone Health With Added MCHC and Calcium
- Cardiovascular Health
- Detoxification Support
- Poor Dietary Intake
Take one packet 1-2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- -Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Vitamin A 5,000 IU
- -(75% [3,750 IU] natural mixed carotenoids, 25% [1,250 IU] retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C 125 mg
- -(as magnesium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 300 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 80 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5’-phosphate, riboflavin) 10 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and niacinamide) 30 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate (as folinic acid) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin) 300 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
- Calcium 250 mg
- -(TRAACS® calcium glycinate chelate, DimaCal di-calcium malate, MCHC, calcium ascorbate)
- Iron (Ferrochel® ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 2.5 mg
- Phosphorus (from MCHC, as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate, riboflavin-5’-phosphate) 47 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (TRAACS® magnesium glycinate chelate buffered, 125 mg
- di-magnesium malate, magnesium ascorbate, magnesium citrate)
- Zinc (TRAACS® zinc glycinate chelate, zinc ascorbate) 7 mg
- Selenium (as selenium chelate) 50 mcg
- Manganese (TRAACS® manganese glycinate chelate) 250 mcg
- Chromium (TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 250 mcg
- Molybdenum (TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (potassium citrate, potassium ascorbate) 49 mg
- MCHC (Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate) 565 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 30 mg
- Inositol 30 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl 25 mg
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 25 mg
- L-Taurine 15 mg
- Panax Ginseng Root 12.5 mg
- Red Clover Flower (Trifollum pratense, flower) 12.5 mg
- Cranberry Fruit (Vaccinium macrocarpon, berry) 12.5 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 10 mg
- L-Lysine (HCl) 10 mg
- Rutin 8 mg
- Chamomile ((Matricaria recutita L.)(flower) 7.5 mg
- Chaste Berry 4:1 extract(Vitex agnus castus) 7.5 mg
- Hesperidin 7.5 mg
- Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea mexicana) 7.5 mg
- Quercetin 6 mg
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 5 mg
- Lutein 37.5 mcg
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 1 g
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 360 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 240 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 100 mg
- Mixed Tocopherols 15 mg
- Other Ingredients:
- MultiMedica™ for Women: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), magnesium oxide (buffering agent), magnesium stearate (vegetable), silica.
- Omega 600 EC™: Gelatin, glycerin, water, vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol).
- Contains: Fish (anchovy, mackerel and sardine), vitamin E from soy.
- CoQ-Clear™ 100: Natural food grade citrus oil (GRAS Certified), gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, natural softgel color (red radish powder, carob extract concentrate, caramel liquid).
- OsteoMedica: HPMC (vegetable capsule), vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Free of: milk, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat. Does not contain artificial colors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and those who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate or retinyl acetate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Keep out of reach of children.