The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Chinese Therapuetic Effects: Dilates Peripheral and Coronary Blood Vessels, Promotes Blood Circulation, Nourishes and Astringes Essence.
- Use for prevention of degenerative cardiovascular diseases.
- Use to promote cerebral function.
- Treat circulatory-related problems, neuropathy, arthritis, menstrual disorders, poor mental functions, gastric ulcer, colitis, sciatica.
- Use for impotence due to poor circulation.
2 to 3 tablets, 3 times per day, between meals
- Pueraria root ge gen
- Ilex root mao dong qing
- Salvia root dan shen
- Lonicera flower jin yin hua
- Eucommia bark du zhong
- Acorus rhizome shi chang pu
- Cistanche salsa herb rou cong rong
- Ho-shou-wu root he shou wu
- Morus fruit sang shen
- Rose fruit jin ying zi
- Lycium fruit gou qi zi
- Zizyphus seed suan zao ren
- Tang kuei root dang gui
- Schizandra fruit wu wei zi
- Ginkgo extract leaf
- 24% flavonoids; 6% lactones yin guo ye