The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Bioavailable Iron with Cofactors - Healthy iron status
Ferronyl is iron carbonyl that is well-tolerated with excellent bioavailability.
Iron is one of the most abundant metals in the universe. It is also one of the most useful in biochemical functions. In the human body, iron is present in all cells and has several vital functions: as a carrier of oxygen to the tissues from the lungs in the form of hemoglobin (Hb), as a facilitator of oxygen use and storage in the muscles as myoglobin, as a transport medium for electrons within the cells in the form of cytochromes, and as an integral part of enzyme reactions in various tissues
Too little iron can interfere with the bodies vital functions. Low iron levels in the blood are a common and prevalent mineral deficiency. Iron deficiencies can be very difficult to recognize since the symptoms are non-specific and can be found in a variety of ailments. Many that are in jeopardy may have difficulty getting adequate iron supplies from their food sources alone.
Adults take 2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200 mg 333%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 20.1 mg 134%
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 6 mg 500%
- Riboflavin 8 mg 615%
- Niacinamide (from niacinamide ascorbate) 30 mg 188%
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 4 mg 235%
- Folate (as folic acid) 167 mcg DFE (100 mcg folic acid) 42%
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg 2,083%
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg 500%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 12 mg 2%
- Iron (as Ferronyl® as iron carbonyl) 54 mg 300%
- Glycine 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, coating (hypromellose, glycerin) and silica.
Gluten-free and Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this supplement.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.