The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports Brain Health and Development†
- Fruit Punch Flavor
- 100+ vitamins, minerals, probiotics, enzymes, & foods
Parents want their child to have every opportunity to learn and achieve their potential. It’s said that education and learning are the keys to success. So what does nutrition have to do with it? Over the last 40 years, numerous studies have been conducted around the world to demonstrate a correlation between a child’s diet and their intellectual, physical, and social development.
- Vitamins – Over 10 specific vitamins were included to help support the manufacture and utilization of carbs, protein, and fat, and the production of RNA/DNA which all help support memory, energy production, and healthy nerve function
- Minerals – Over 10 essential minerals, plus over 72 naturally-occurring ionic trace minerals as found in seawater were included to help support hormonal regulation, the production of brain neurotransmitters and critical enzyme reactions, which together contribute to brain metabolism and healthy brain function. Probiotics – Acidophilus contributes to maintaining healthy gut bacteria involved in the production of biotin, an important nutrient manufactured by gut bacteria in the intestine
- Enzymes – Natural enzymes faciliate digestion of macronutrient components found in food, some of which facilitate the absorption of nutrients in the gut
- Food and Food Concentrates Blend – Certain fruits, vegetables, and food concentrates were carefully chosen to compliment a balanced diet and to provide important nutrients and micronutrients like proanthocyanidins, carotenoids, retinoids, bioflavonoids, and amino acids. These nutrients support healthy cardiovascular function, cell formation, and the body’s ability to reduce the adverse and potentially damaging effects associated with stress
- Children & youth age 4-17 take 2 wafers daily
- Children age 2-3 take 1 wafer daily
- Serving Size: 2 Wafers
- Servings Per Conainer: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrates1 g
- Xylitol 1 g
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 125 IU
- Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate, Acerola Cherry [fruit] Extract) 20 mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols) 5 IU
- Thiamin (Thiamin HCL) [Vitamin B1] 0.38 mg
- Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]0.43 mg
- Niacin (Niacinamide) [Vitamin B3] 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine) 0.5 mg
- Folate (Folic Acid) 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1.5 mcg
- Biotin 50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 6.8 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Malate) 12.5 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Bisglycinate) 1 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 6 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 2 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate) 50 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Citrate) 0.05 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese AAC) 1 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium AAC) 25 mcg
- Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Krebs [Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate, Succinate]) 10 mcg
- Enzyme Blend 213 mg
- -Lipase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Amylase, Protease, Papain
- FMB Food Blend 49 mg
- -Acerola Cherry (Malpighia glabra) Fruit, Citrus Bioflavonoid 50%, Ionic Trace Minerals, Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Fruit Pectin, Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract, Grape (Vitis vinifera) Skin, Apple (Malus domestica) Fruit Powder, Apple (Malus domestica) Fruit Pectin, Papaya Leaf, Citrus Bioflavonoid 10%, Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit, Desert Date (Balanites aegyptiaca) Fruit Extract, Rose (Rosa canina) Hips, Beet (Beta vulgaris) Root, Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) Leaf, Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), Rice (Oryza sativa) Seed Flour, Atlantic Kelp (Laminaria digitata).
- Choline (as Bitartrate)5 mcg
- L. acidophilus (LA-14) 860 Million CFUs 4.3 mg
- Inositol 1.7 mg
- Boron (as Boron AAC) 1 mg
- Boron (from ConcenTrace®) 35 mcg
Ingredients: Natural flavors blend (fruit punch, pineapple), stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana), citric acid, silica, NON-GMO maltodextrin, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, potassium citrate.
Certified vegetarian and Gluten Free
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.