The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A comprehensive formula to promote egg quality, ovarian function, and overall female fertility.
Egg quality and ovarian function are key indicators of fertility. A variety of factors can negatively impact both, making conception difficult, including age, diet, environmental toxins, hormone imbalances, and PCOS. FH PRO for Women is an evidence-based, doctor-formulated dietary supplement designed to promote egg quality, ovarian function, and overall female fertility with a comprehensive formula including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and specially nutrients.
- Doctor-formulated to support fertility treatments such as IVF or for those conceiving naturally.
- Contains full prenatal vitamin support plus effective doses of scientifically-validated fertility ingredients.
- Helps protect egg cells from oxidative stress.
- Helps promote female fertility, ovarian function, and egg quality.
- Complement ART or serve as a natural conception aid.
As a dietary supplement, take 6 capsules daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
For best results, begin taking FH PRO for Women 3-6 months before trying to conceive naturally or via ART. Discontinue use once pregnancy is confirmed.
- Serving Size: 6 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 240 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2800 IU
- Vitamin E 100 IU
- -(87.5% as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and 12.5% as mixed tocopherols)
- Vitamin K (50% as K1 and 50% as K2) 80 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamine HCI and benfotiamine) 3 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5 phosphate) 3.4 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 40 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5 phosphate) 4 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 12 mcg
- Biotin (as d-biotin) 600 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 20 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate) 18 mg
- Iodine (as potassiun iodide) 150 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 30 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Copper (as copper sulfate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese bilsglycinate chelate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 240 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- Myo-Inositol 2000 mg
- CoQ10 (as ubiquinone) 300 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 50 mg
- D-Chiro-Inositol 50 mg
- Grape Seed Extract 50 mg
- trans-Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 50 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg
- Melatonin 2 mg
- Benfotiamine 1 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Manufactured in a GMP-certified facility.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Please consult a doctor before taking if you have been prescribed a medication or herbal supplement for depression or anxiety.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
If tamper seal is broke or missing, do not use.
To maintain optimal freshness of your product, we recommend that you close the cap tightly after each use, store the bottle in a cool, dry place, and use the product within 30 days after opening the bottle.