The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Whole-Food Cultured Multivitamin with Nutrients for Stress, Immune & Bone Support
Organic whole-food cultured vitamins and minerals go beyond just addressing nutrient deficiencies to promote overall health and system-specific benefits, with complementary herbs
Cultured Vitamin D3 supports bone health, and whole-food sourced Vitamin K2 supports healthy Calcium metabolism
- Made with organic vegetables & herbs
- Formulated specifically for the needs of active women
- Easily digested, even on an empty stomach
- Convenient one a day dosage
- Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach
Cultured Zinc and Vitamins C & A support immune system function, with complementary Elderberry. Also, emerging studies suggest that taking a daily multivitamin provides support for occasional stress
One tablet daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene from culture media) 5000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from culture media) 60 mg 100%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from culture media) 1000 IU 250%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate from culture media) 30 IU 100%
- Vitamin K (as phylloquinone [K1] from culture media and as menaquinone-7 [K2] from natto) 80 mcg 100%
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride from culture media) 1.5 mg 100%
- Riboflavin (from culture media) 1.7 mg 100%
- Niacin (as niacinamide from culture media) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride from culture media) 2 mg 100%
- Folate (as folic acid from culture media) 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin from culture media) 12 mcg 200%
- Biotin (from culture media) 150 mcg 50%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate from culture media) 10 mg 100%
- Calcium (from algae Lithothamnion [L. calcareum and L. corallioides]) 25 mg 3%
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate from culture media) 3 mg 17%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide from culture media) 75 mcg 50%
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide from culture media and algae Lithothamnion [L. calcareum and L. corallioides]) 6 mg 2%
- Zinc (as zinc oxide from culture media) 7.5 mg 50%
- Selenium (as selenium dioxide from culture media) 50 mcg 71%
- Copper (as copper sulfate anhydrous from culture media) 750 mcg 38%
- Manganese (as manganese chloride from culture media) 1 mg 50%
- Chromium (as chromium chloride from culture media) 60 mcg 50%
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate from culture media) 10 mcg 13%
- Stress & Energy Support Blend (from culture media) 50 mg
- -Organic Schizandra (berry); Organic Maca (root); Organic Chamomile (flower
- Hormone Support Blend (from culture media) 30 mg
- -Organic Chaste Tree (berry); Organic Red Clover (flower); Organic Raspberry (leaf)
- Immune Support Blend 20 mg
- -European Elder (berry) Extract; Organic Eleuthero (root) (from culture media); Organic Astragalus (root) (from culture media
- Ginger (rhizome) hydroethanolic extract 3.2 mg
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome) powder (from culture media) 3.2 mg
- Organic Ginger (rhizome) supecritical extract 0.8 mg
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome) supercritical extract 0.8 mg
Other ingredients: Culture media (organic soy flour, organic gum acacia, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae [active and inactive], organic maltodextrin, organic orange peel powder, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, lactic acid bacteria [L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, L. rhamnosus], papain [deactivated], bromelain [deactivated], organic molasses and organic safflower oil), organic gum acacia, silicon dioxide, lac resin, carnauba wax and maltodextrin.
- Contains: Fermented soy and fermented wheat (as food source for Saccharomyces cerevisiae).**
- ** The wheat has been processed to allow this food to meet the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements for gluten-free foods.
Gluten free; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
All of New Chapter’s Multi-vitamins are probiotic and whole. The organic herbs and cultured whole-food vitamins & minerals in each formulation work together to promote optimal health and deliver condition-specific benefits – not just address nutrient deficiencies. The nutrient needs of men and women can be vastly different – the same can be said for people under forty versus over forty. New Chapter’s formulation team takes exacting care with each nutrient in all of our targeted daily Multi-vitamins to benefit the specific needs of the individual. New Chapter Multi-Vitamins are also Non-GMO Project verified - made with organic vegetables and herbs.
The Whole Truth About Cultured Soy - Cultured soy is one of the five sacred grains of the Chinese herbal tradition and is the foundation of “superfoods” such as tempeh and miso. Traditional cultures consumed soy only if it was fermented – for good reason. While non-fermented soy can disrupt absorption and normal activity of nutritive compounds, modern science has found that cultured soy actually enhances nutritive bioavailability and promotes normal cell growth, heart, and bone health. New Chapter Multis utilize only fermented soy to deliver these compelling benefits supported by each formula’s whole-food complexed vitamins, minerals and herbs
Organic. Probiotic. Whole