The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Buffered C with bioflavonoids.
Ester-C® Bio is a synergistic combination of a non-acidic form of vitamin C and several different types of bioflavonoids. These nutrients work together to support capillary strength, connective tissue structure, and immune function, making this formula a good choice for those who wish to obtain the protective benefits of these antioxidants for the skin, joints, heart, and immune system.
Ester-C® Bio can be taken by anyone who wishes to increase their intake of vitamin C and plant-derived bioflavonoid antioxidants to support capillary and connective tissue functions.
1 capsule, 1 to 2 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving / % DV:
- Vitamin C (as calcium L-ascorbate) Ester-C® 540 mg 600%
- Calcium (from calcium L-ascorbate) Ester-C® 59 mg 5%
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus aurantium) (peel and fruit) 50 mg
- Rutin (sophora japonica) (Japanese pagoda tree bud extract) 75 mg
- French Maritime Pine Extract (Pinus pinaster) (bark) Pycnogenol® 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, cellulose and silicon dioxide.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.