The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Each Essential Nutrition Pack contains 30 individual packets which contain a disintegration-tested multi vitamin (1 tablet), concentrated EPA/DHA omega-3 fish oil (2 softgels), vitamin D3 – cholecalciferol (2 softgels) & magnesium from organic chelate sources (2 capsules).
The Essential Nutrition Pack is a 1-month supply of supplements which provide a solid nutritional foundation.
These days we are met with a need to bolster a healthy diet with nutritional supplements to promote health and prevent disease. The supplement combination contained in the Essential Nutrition Pack helps support the key biochemical mechanisms of an improved diet and nutritional status: inflammation reduction, antioxidant protection and cellular energy production. The Essential Nutrition Pack allows you to provide these important nutritional supplements manufactured at a higher quality, packaged more conveniently and at an economic price.
In addition to healthy eating, four essential nutritional supplements have been identified that support a healthy diet. A multivitamin/mineral provides a spectrum of nutrients that are often inadequately consumed. Omega-3 fatty acids have long been known for their anti-inflammatory and health-promoting functions. Vitamin D is now viewed as one of the most important nutrients for controlling gene expression, inflammation, and immune function. Magnesium is involved with over 300 biochemical functions and is especially important for the digestive, musculoskeletal, and nervous systems.
Take one pack daily with a meal or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: One Packet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 5,000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg 167%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,400 IU 600%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 30 IU 100%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 10 mg 667%
- Riboflavin 10 mg 588%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 500%
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 15 mcg 250%
- Biotin 30 mcg 10%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 20 mg 200%
- Calcium (from dibasic calcium phosphate, ascorbate, pantolhenate) 100 mg 10%
- Phosphorus (from dibasic calcium phosphate) 68 mg 7%
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (magnesium amino acid chelate, oxide, citrate. malate) 300 mg 75%
- Zinc (from zinc oxide, gluconate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (from L-selenomethionine) 25 mcg 36%
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 1 mg 50%
- Manganese (from manganous gluconate) 1 mg 50%
- Chromium (from chromium chloride) 25 mcg 21%
- Molybdenum (from sodium molybdate) 5 mcg 7%
- Lemon Biollavonoid Complex 10 mg
- Malic Acid 20 mg
- Concentrated Fish Oil 2,400 mg
- -from Anchovies (Engraulis ringens), Sardines (Sardinops sagax), and/or Mackerel (Trachurus symmetricus)
- --EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 720 mg
- --DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 480 mg
Other Ingredients: Multi Vitamin: Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid (vegetable source), calcium stearate (vegetable source), silica, and glycerin. Clinical Omega 3: Capsule (gelatin), glycerin, purified water, orange oil, mixed tocopherols. Mega D: Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water. Clinical Magnesium: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.