The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
1-month supply of supplements which provide a solid nutritional foundation.
Anabolic Laboratories Essential Nutrition Pack contains 30 individual packets which contain:
- A multi vitamin (1 tablet)
- Concentrated EPA/DHA omega-3 fish oil (2 softgels)
- Vitamin D3 - cholecalciferol (2 softgels)
- Magnesium from organic chelate sources (2 capsules).
These days we are met with a need to bolster a healthy diet with nutritional supplements to promote health and prevent disease. The supplement combination contained in the Essential Nutrition Pack helps support the key biochemical mechanisms of an improved diet and nutritional status: inflammation reduction, antioxidant protection and cellular energy production.
The Essential Nutrition Pack allows you to provide these important nutritional supplements manufactured at a higher quality, packaged more conveniently and at an economic price. In addition to healthy eating, four essential nutritional supplements have been identified that support a healthy diet.
A multivitamin/mineral provides a spectrum of nutrients that are often inadequately consumed. Omega-3 fatty acids have long been known for their anti-inflammatory and health-promoting functions. Vitamin D is now viewed as one of the most important nutrients for controlling gene expression, inflammation, and immune function. Magnesium is involved with over 300 biochemical functions and is especially important for the digestive, musculoskeletal, and nervous systems.
Adults: Take one pack daily with a meal or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: One Packet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Total Calories 20
- Total Fat 2 g
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 3,000 mcg RAE 333%
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg 111%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 60 mcg (2,400 IU) 300%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20 mg 133%
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 10 mg 833%
- Riboflavin 10 mg 769%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 125%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 588%
- Folate (400 mcg Folic Acid) 667 mcg DFE 167%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 15 mcg 625%
- Biotin 30 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 20 mg 400%
- Calcium (from calcium phosphate, ascorbate) 100 mg 8%
- Phosphorus (from calcium phosphate) 68 mg 5%
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (from amino acid chelate, oxide, citrate, malate) 300 mg 71%
- Zinc (from zinc oxide, gluconate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (from L-selenomethionine) 25 mcg 45%
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (from manganous gluconate) 1 mg 43%
- Chromium (from chromium chloride) 25 mcg 71%
- Molybdenum (from sodium molybdate) 5 mcg 11
- Malic Acid 20 mg
- Concentrated Fish Oil 2,400 mg
- -from Anchovies (Engraulis ringens), Sardines (Sardinops sagax), and/or Mackerel (Trachurus symmetricus)
- --EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 720 mg
- --DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 480 mg
- Malic Acid 20 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Multi Vitamin: Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid (vegetable source), calcium stearate (vegetable source), silica, and glycerin. Clinical Omega 3: Capsule (gelatin), glycerin, purified water, orange oil, mixed tocopherols. Mega D: Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water. Clinical Magnesium: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.