The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Tropical flavor Ola Loa ENERGY Multi Vitamin Drink Mix
Ola Loa Tropical ENERGY Multi Vitamin Drink Mix is a delicious all-natural effervescent multi-vitamin-mineral-amino powder that provides quick recovery for stress, sports and the rigors of daily life. It is the first multivitamin-mineral-amino acid supplement to combine advanced nutrition research into a convenient “drink your vitamins” delivery system.
Ola Loa ENERGY is recommended as a once a day multi-vitamin, great for natural energy production and anti-oxidant protection. If you are like most people, your life is a blur of constant activity, and finding enough energy to keep up isn’t easy. Ola Loa products can help, and can make the difference between going ahead with activities or giving up in the face of fatigue. Ola Loa ENERGY also provides a daily immune boosting mineral formula with Advanced Methylation Support™, plus amino acids and enzymes.
Place contents in glass and mix with 4-6 oz. of cold water or juice. Add more water for lighter flavor. Adults and children take 1 packet daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 15
- -Calories from Fat 0
- Total Carbohydrates 2 g 1%*
- -Total Sugars 1 g **
- --Includes 1g Added Sugars 2%
- Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate) 300 mcg 33%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg 1,111%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg 125%
- Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 20 mg 133%
- Vitamin K (as phylloquinone) 20 mcg 17%
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) 2 mg 167%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg 131%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg 63%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg 588%
- Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg DFE (240 mcg folic acid) 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as hydroxycobalamin) 100 mcg 4,167%
- Biotin (as d-biotin) 100 mcg 333%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg 200%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 4.3 mg 1%
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 29 mg 2%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg 33%
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate) 25 mg 6%
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 5 mg 45%
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) 50 mcg 91%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg 56%
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 1.5 mg 65%
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 100 mcg 286%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate) 75 mcg 167%
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate) 25 mg 1%
- Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate) 200 mg 4%
- Glycine (as L-glycine) 1,000 mg *
- TMG-Betaine (as betaine anhydrous) 1,000 mg *
- Arginine (as L-arginine HCL) 100 mg *
- L-Glutamine 100 mg *
- Lysine (as L-lysine HCL) 100 mg *
- Citrus Bioflavinoids Complex 100 mg *
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 50 mg *
- Coenzyme Q10 25 mg *
- Bromelain (from pineapple) 10 mg *
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 1 mg *
- Boron (as boron citrate) 1 mg *
Other Ingredients: Fructose, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tumeric (for color), Vegetable Joice Powder from Beets (for color), Stevia Extract, Grape Skin Extract.
Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Caffeine Free.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before taking this medication.
Keep out of reach of children.