The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports immune defenses
The herbs in Echinacea Goldenseal Supreme have a history of use for supporting a healthy immune system response. This concentrated formulation, which contains Gaia Farm Echinacea, also maintains a healthy inflammatory response to seasonal stressors, and it promotes a healthy balance of mucous secretions of the upper respiratory system during times of seasonal stress.
That scratchy feeling in your throat didn't go away overnight, you feel bleary eyed and now your nose is stuffed up too. You've got something seasonal but you want a natural alternative to those typical over-the-counter products that make you groggy or contain artificial colors and flavorings.
- Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia) - these two types of Echinacea work synergistically to help support mucous membranes, a healthy inflammatory response, and respiratory health
- Goldenseal (hydrastis canadensis) - may help support the mucous membranes and aid normal immune function
- St. John's Wort (hypericum perforatum) - this plant, with its bright yellow flowers, is best known for its mood supporting and skin soothing properties, but it also offers antioxidant support from quercetin, rutin and lutein
- Propolis - a resinous substance made by bees, propolis is notable for its antimicrobial and mucous membrane soothing properties
- Certified Organic & Ecologically Harvested
- High Potency Liquid Herbal Extract
- Herb Strength Ratio 1:2
- Tested for Purity - free of pesticides and heavy metal toxins
Shake well before using. Adults take 40-60 drops in a small amount of water 4-6 times daily between meals as needed.
- Serving Size: 60 Drops (2 mL)
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Extract Blend 2 mL
- -Organic Echinacea purpurea root, Organic Echinacea angustifolia root, St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) aerial parts, Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) root, Propolis extract, Organic Echinacea purpurea seed and aerial parts
Other Ingredients: Alcohol USP (55-65%) and water.
- 500mg/mL Herb Equivalency
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Contains propolis, avoid if allergic to bee products.
Keep away from children.
Use only as directed on label.
Safety-sealed at neck of bottle.