The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Chinese Therapeutic Actions: Stagnation of Water and Dampness in the Body, Strengthen the Spleen.
- Diuretic, Diaphoretic
- Primary indications are edema, difficulty in urination, sensation of heaviness.
- Secondary considerations are thirst, headaches, vomiting, foamy saliva, and pulsations below the naval.
- In China this formula may be used to relieve chronic nephritic edema, acute gastritis, cardiac edema, ascites due to liver cirrhosis, urinary retention, scrotal hydrocele, acute enteritis with diarrhea, cholera, prostaic hypertrophy.
- According to Formulas and Strategies this formula may be effective for nephritis, renal failure, ascites from liver cirrhosis, Menieres disease, hepatitis, gastroptosis, gastrectasis, gastroenteritis, enteritis, genitourinary infections, neurogenic bladder syndrome, and hydrocele.
3 tablets 3 times per day, between meals.
- Alisma rhizome Ze Xie
- Poria sclerotium Fu Ling
- Polyporus sclerotium Zhu Ling
- Cinnamon twig Gui Zhi
- White Atractylodes rhizome Bai Zhu