The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
DopaPlus supports dopamine production and maintains healthy reuptake to enhance daily mental function and sharpness.
DopaPlus provides neurotransmitter precursors to help balance dopamine function in the brain for emotional wellness and to enhance daily mental function and sharpness. Also critical to each formulation in this series is the inclusion of a vitamin B6, zinc and Metafolin® L-5-MTHF cofactor complex. These nutrients are often depleted in individuals due to medications, inadequate diets, and toxic environmental exposures, compromising the ability to properly synthesize neurotransmitters. When replete, these cofactors enhance neurotransmitter function and play a complementary role in supporting emotional wellness.
- Promotes the production of dopamine to support daily cognitive function and mental tasks
- Provides the dopamine precursors L-tyrosine and L-DOPA from Mucuna pruriens
- Includes the synergistic cofactors vitamin B6, Metafolin® L-5MTHF, and zinc to support dopamine production; L-5MTHF is the form of folate that easily crosses the blood brain barrier
- Enhances the stability of dopamine and supports healthy reuptake with rhodiola and green tea polyphenols
- Encourages cognitive function and mental sharpness by supporting healthy theta wave activity in the brain with grape seed proanthocyanidins
- Protects neuronal health and function with green tea and grape seed polyphenols
- Supports optimal serum levels of zinc and folate to promote positive mood
As a dietary supplement‚ take 3 capsules‚ 1-2 times daily‚ between meals.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate) (Activated B6) 6.7mg / 394%
- Folate (As Metafolin®‚ L-5-MTHF 500 mcg) 833 mcg / 208%
- Zinc (As zinc picolinate) 10 mg / 91%
- L-Tyrosine (Free-form) 1‚000 mg
- Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens) Extract (Seed) 200 mg
- -(Standardized to contain 15% L-DOPA)
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Extract (Root) 100 mg
- -(Standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidrosides)
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) Extract (Seed) 100mg
- -(Standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract (Leaf) 100mg / *
- (Standardized to contain 90% total tea catechins and 70% EGCG)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose‚ water).
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
In rare cases, L-tyrosine and/or green tea have been associated with headache, dizziness, insomnia, fatigue, joint pain or ataxia. Consult your physician for more information.
These products are not intended to replace SSRI, MAOI or other psychiatric medications and should only be used under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner. Do not use concurrently with SSRI medications or MAO inhibitors. Tyrosine may alter the effects of thyroid medications. Green tea and grape seed extract may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Green tea extract may also interfere with the absorption and effectiveness of a number of other medications, including certain heart, anti-diarrhea, cold and hay fever medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Do not use concurrently with antidepressants, antipsychotics, or drugs used to treat Parkinson's disease.
If you have any health condition or are taking any medication‚ particularly psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.