The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Disc-Flex is a powerful, wide reaching complex taking aim at the role of proteoglycans, age-related advanced glycation end product activity, tissue calcium metabolism, immune response and the natural inflammatory processes on spinal disc health.
Disc-Flex provides intervertebral disc support for enhanced spinal disc health. Disc-Flex promotes healthy composition, strength, flexibility and comfort for your spine.
- Spinal disc support formula
- Helps provide strength, flexibility and comfort to spinal discs
- Helps maintain healthy calcium metabolism
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 IU) 50%
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 10 mcg
- BioCell Collagen® hydrolyzed collagen complex (chicken sternal cartilage) 500 mg
- -hydrolyzed collagen 60% 300 mg
- Glucosamine HCl (from crab, shrimp) 500 mg
- L-Carnosine (beta-alanyl-l-histidine) 75 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 50 mg
- Devil’s claw 150 mg
- -(Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyheri) extract (root) (standardized to contain 5% harpagosides)
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) 100 mg
- -(standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg
- -(standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp)
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin K may be contra-indicated for individuals on dialysis treatment. Alpha lipoic acid, boswellia, glucosamine or devil’s claw may cause GI upset, heartburn, diarrhea or constipation. In rare cases, devil’s claw and glucosamine have been associated with fatigue or headache. Some ingredients been associated with skin rash in sensitive individuals. Consult your physician for more information.
Vitamin K, devil’s claw and grape seed may be contraindicated for individuals taking blood thinning medication. Individuals taking anti-diabetes medications may require blood glucose monitoring. Consult your physician for more information.